Career Center Events
Week of April 9th – 13th
Here’s what’s happening this week at the Western Addition Career Center
1449 Webster Street, San Francisco, CA
Center Orientation: Mon thru Thur @ 10am
- Learn about our services. Registration required for all our workshops.
Narcotics Anonymous: Tuesdays – Starting at 6:30
- Drop in NA session – open to all.
Sister Circle Women’s Networking Group: Every Monday, starting at 5:00pm
- Join us for this weekly women’s group focusing on issues of health, safety and wellness. Learn how to take charge of your life in a supportive, nurturing environment.
Ladies Night: Every 3rd Tuesday
- Networking event for women in the Western Addition/Fillmore. Come listen, network, laugh, and learn. Lights snacks provided. Onsite child watch available.
Interview Workshop: Various Dates, Check Calendar Below
- Would you like to have better results with your interviewing? Attend this workshop
Computer Training: Mondays and Wednesdays (11-4:30 pm)
(Both drop-ins and reservations accepted, but reservations taken first)
- Need help with Microsoft Word, Excel / other MS programs? Whether you have some experience and want to build your skills or you’re a 1st-timer we can help. Training also available for using email, flash drives, other tasks.
USPS Employer Spotlight: April 11, 2018,11am
- Want to work for the US Postal Service. Representatives from the USPS will be on hand to explain what positions are available, how you can meet their requirements, and how you can apply.
@work Employer Spotlight: Every Thursday in April @ 12pm. Temp agency @work will be on hand to interview candidates for various positions.
On-site Financial/Housing Assistance- Every Thursday, starting at 11 am
- A rep from SFHDC will be on hand to answer questions and offer 1-on-1 help regarding credit, housing, and more. Get the help you need to get more out of life.
For more events, check out the April 2017 Career Center Calendar of upcoming hiring events and workshops.