Career Center Events
Week of March 13th – 17th
Here’s what’s happening this week at the Western Addition Career Center
1449 Webster Street, San Francisco, CA
Center Orientation: Mon thru Thur @ 10am
- Learn about our services. Registration required for all our workshops.
Creating Your Resume: Mondays @ 1pm
- Need to write or update your resume? This is the workshop for you.
Interview Workshop: Mondays @ 2pm
- Would you like to have better results with your interviewing? Attend this workshop
Resume Critique – Tuesdays starting @ 5pm
- The city of SF offers free training for residents wanting to work in the hospitality field. Get more details/learn how to apply.
Computer Training: Mondays and Wednesdays (11-4:30 pm)
(Both drop-ins and reservations accepted, but reservations taken first)
- Need help with Microsoft Word, Excel / other MS programs? Whether you have some experience and want to build your skills or you’re a 1st-timer we can help. Training also available for using email, flash drives, other tasks.
On-site Financial/Housing Assistance- Every Thursday, starting at 11 am
- A rep from SFHDC will be on hand to answer questions and offer 1-on-1 help regarding credit, housing, and more. Get the help you need to get more out of life.
Ladies Night – March 16, 2017 starting @ 5pm
- Networking event for women in the Western Addition/Fillmore. Come listen, network, laugh, and learn. Lights snacks provided. Onsite child watch available.
For more events, check out the March 2017 Career Center Calendar of upcoming hiring events and workshops.